It's best to be careful when buying Cheap UGGs Boots online. It's also necessary to avoid uggs online scams and really get what you are want.
1. Make sure that uggs on the pictures provided do not show 1:1. All authentic pictures show this time. If you ever see a commercial or an ad for the ugg it will always show 1:1. You want a retailer that you are buying from to have pictures of actual ugges that they are selling. Preferably with their website URL included in the picture - not written on the picture.
2. Send an e-mail or leave a comment to test wheather online retailer is professional before you make a payment and ask if the ugg you are buying looks exactly like the ugg in the picture. Tell them that if you get a ugg that doesn't look exactly the same you will call your credit card company immediately to tell them that you got ripped off, and cancel the purchase. Also observe how professional they are in responding to your e-mails. If they do not respond to your e-mail within a few days, avoid that website.
3. Use a credit card that has 100 percent fraud protection. Most of these retailers are going under all the time and you can never be sure that you won't get ripped off. Avoid making payments by Western Union, bank wire or money order. If you use your credit card you can at least be sure that you will get your money back if you receive no ugg. Or at least receive something, even though it might not be the ugg of the same quality that you expected. If you wire money or use Western Union, the chances of getting your money back are very slim. Also, a good option would be to pay by COD, but only if you are able to look at the product and then decide if you are going to pay or not. If you don't get what you were promised, do not pay! If the postal service wants you to pay before letting you inspect the product, reject the package!
4. Never buy a poor quality ugg. It's simply not worth it. Make sure that if you buy the poor one, the website you are buying from offers a money back guarantee. That way you can get money back from your credit card company if you get scammed. But make sure you use a credit card, as this is the only way you can get your money back based on the money back guarantee.
5. Know that just because a website looks really fancy it doesn't mean that a scam artist isn't behind it. Make the use of a website's online chat. Click it and ask questions. However, keep in mind that this does not mean anything, as online chat can get disconnected over the night. Many of the cheap uggs scam websites will display online chat all over the front page so you feel more safe. Live chat, although a good addition, does not guarantee you anything.
6. If you are still boring to these tips, you can get some advice from your friends and facebook. After shopping the cheap ugg boots 2013, many people like to share these shopping expierence and reviews. You must find the useful information.
Remember these tips when shop the 'Very Good' and 'Good' quality ugg boots cheaply priced as compared to the official australia UGGs outlet Washingtonians. Avoid buying from non-trusted websites.